Juicing is the perfect way to nourish your body, providing you with all the vitamins and minerals that you need without using expensive supplements. Actually everything about juicing is pure good – you see when you cook food, you lose all the living enzymes which provide life giving nutrition throughout the blood stream. Here are seven reasons why we think you should be juicing, or juicing more!
1. Juicing is superior to blending. What’s the difference between juicing and blending? Blending gives you the benefits of fiber, which is essential to our daily meals, but on the downside it also soaks up a lot of the nutrients. With juicing, the pulp is extracted into the catcher and you get 100% pure nutrition that hits the bloodstream within 5 minutes. How awesome is that?
2. Juicing is one of the best ways to lose weight naturally and keep it off. Mainly because juicing supplies nutrients and when the body is properly supplied; there’s no need for the brain to send out hunger signals. We only get hungry due to a lack in nutrients. The live enzymes in raw live foods go straight to work at breaking down other solid foods, which improves your overall digestive system.
3. Juicing helps reduce sugar and salt cravings. The more natural sugars you introduce to your body, the less need you’ll have for artificial flavors. Once you begin to integrate the practice of juicing daily or at least three times per week, you’ll begin to notice not only sugar cravings decline, but also those pesky late night binges.
4. Juicing has an amazing anti-aging effect. The live enzymes that are present in raw fruits and veggies restore your body all the way down to the cellular level.
5. You are what you eat and if what you’re eating is fresh, your body will respond.
6. You can juice that grey right outta your hair. That’s right, juicing has been known to reverse or stop the greying process. Grey hair is said to be linked to mineral deficiencies, and when the body is able to boost its mineral reserves, the natural color returns.
7. Lastly, juicing might be pricey but its a lot more affordable than doctors bills!